2014 Winter Paleo Nutrition Challenge Kick-Off Workshop Saturday, February 1 at 11:30 a.m.
Need to dial in your food consumption and focus on your crossfit performance? Enter this 5-week nutrition challenge where we will provide resources and guidance to help improve your health and wellness.
Throughout the challenge, you can expect to:
• Learn about what it means to consume "paleo," whole food items
• Have increased energy and even blood sugar levels daily
• Modify your overall body composition-increase lean body mass, lower body fat percentage
• Make potential gains in strength, endurance, and recovery
• Performance-based WOD. Date TBD.
• Strength-based WOD. Date TBD.
• Two body composition tests, before and after, by Body Analytics Texas. Second test date TBD.
Prizes will be awarded to athletes who fall in the following categories:
Body Composition + Performance
• Top 2 Male Athletes with initial BF% 20% or higher
• Top 2 Female Athletes with initial BF% 22% or higher
• Top 2 Male and Female Athletes with BF% 19% or less
First $45 payable to Body Analytics on Jan. 29, 2014
$95 payable to Command CrossFit by Feb. 1, 2014
We need at least 12 people to enter this challenge. For more info or questions? Contact Better@CommandCF.com
After the workshop, join us for
Command CrossFit's Anniversary BBQ!
Saturday, February 1 starting at 12:30 p.m.
Members, family and friends are invited to celebrate the one year anniversary of Command CrossFit! What better way to party than with yummy BBQ meat, great company, and fun times!
Please bring an entree and/or side dish and dessert to share enough for you and your family/guests. BYOB (Beverage/beer)
RSVP here to let us know you can attend and how many we should expect. Also, include what food item(s) you'll be bringing.